To give the community greater access to information as a part of the Right to Information Act, the following describes and categorises information routinely available from our agency.
- The About us section of this site describes who we are and what we do, and is a comprehensive overview of our agency.
- Our services and functions include fighting crime and corruption, providing the State's witness protection program, and recovering the proceeds of crime.
- Our finances are set out in our annual report each year, with details of our revenue and expenditure.
- Our priorities are listed in our strategic plan, which details our objectives, areas of focus and performance measures.
- Our policies and procedures can be found as part of our publications listing.
- Our lists include our gifts and benefits register.
To provide feedback on this page's content, please contact us.